Share on Facebook
These pages have been used in several surprising ways over the years, here are a couple:
- Occupational Therapists have gotten ideas for therapy techniques/games to use with children who have need physical therapy. Certain games obviously work certain muscles well.
- Some pages have been used by states for standardized testing sources.
- Several folks wrote to let me know that they were playing these games for their Millennium celebrations (yes, it turns out Tag was Y2K compliant)
- The Ministry of Education in Ontario is using these games in school resource kits they are developing
- Numerous Girl and Boy scout troops, as well as day care providers, have incorporated these games into their programs.
[There are others, but I'm adding as I can]